Sophomore Writing Portfolio Due Friday, June 1st
The time has arrived to compile your best pieces from the year into a writing portfolio.
What to include:
- A Thesis Essay–choose from:
- Short Story Essay (A&P, The Dungeon Master, Where are you going)
- Lord of the Flies Essay
- Personal Essay
- Who are you?
- Catcher in the Rye *if you did the personal narrative option
- Personal Narrative for Lit Circle Unit (Object, My Biggest Mistake, or Journey)
- Choice Piece
- Catcher in the Rye creative assignment
- A second thesis essay or personal essay
- Writer’s Narrative
- A new piece to be written during class on Friday, June 1st
2017 10th grade writer reflection directions and view the video below for a model https://www.touchcast.com/msweeks/model_writers_narrative
Come to class prepared with your outline for the Writer’s Reflection. Bring clean copies of your writing portfolio to class on Friday. Full portfolio due at end of class.
Friday, June 1st
Writing the writer’s narrative in class
Turn in digital portfolio on google classroom